Will a disaster be your first backup test?
Most businesses understand the need for backups. Indeed, most companies have backups in one form or another. Having a backup is great, but it’s really just the first step toward data protection, because what good is a backup if you’re not sure you can recover?
The absolute worst time to test backups is when you’re in the midst of a recovery. Despite threats like malware, hardware failure, and the ever-persistent user error, a lot of companies ignore the need to test recovery, it’s the only way to achieve peace of mind and keep your business protected.
To find out;
· Why testing isn’t just a good idea, it’s critical
· How testing breeds confidence and provides peace of mind
· How testing protects your business
· How testing gives rock-solid recovery time objectives
· How several techniques can make testing simple
· How frequently to perform various backup and recovery tests
Don’t let a disaster be your first backup test !
To learn more about the latest thinking on recovery planning please contact us.